View Profile llamapalooza

9 Movie Reviews

LITTLE NEMO!!!!!11!

Awesome. I remember that game. =)

Anyway, your flash was quite well made and funny, and I only had one complaint-- the movie clip of the walking sprite was walking much too slowly.

MajinPiccolo responds:

He was walking slow on purpose, so that it would show he has no energy, duh, lol XD

For Great Movie.

All my ten are belong to this.

This has to be the best Zero Wing Parody ever created...

Please, make more. Your other stuff... not so great. But if your future stuff is this type of thing again, you're on your way to my favorite authors list!

Just know, some of the singing was a bit off... (OH MY GOD SO FREAKING FLAT) and there could be some vocal improvements there... but even so, the pure awesomeness of the parody is enough to bring this to a ten.

Hillarious!

Great graphics, pulled the comic book style off really well. My only complaint was over the use of a certain racial slur.

2 Game Reviews

Was O.K.

It wasn't a horrible game, but I had trouble seeing anyway- that angle was HORRIBLE. Maybe a different angle would be better. Also, make sure your AI is beatable. (I couldn't play long enough to test this because of the angle, but there are lots of complaints about this, so, in the future, just be very careful to make the AI beatable- otherwise nobody will like your flash).

The name says it all...

Well, you definitely got the alpine skiing part down. And the aggressive definitely fits well- after getting M-A-U-S-L-A-N and then being told to jump through a space that was smaller than the character (three times!) I was pretty aggressive.

Still, the game is great, but it would be a lot better if it was a bit less...impossible- it would be just fine if the half-way point (cave) was a checkpoint- you die, you start from the cave.

Really well made, but just too hard.

n/a, Male